In the role asJunior Compliance Officer you will
- Perform extended customer due diligences
- Investigate special customer cases
- Understand, monitor and review developments in key compliance areas including data protection, anti-bribery and corruption and anti-money laundering, flagging areas which need improvement and highlighting potential vulnerabilities
- Communicate with relevant external parties including merchants, private individuals and regulators.
- Updating compliance plans, guidelines, policies, routines and instructions within the compliance landscape
- Interpreting and implementing new and modified regulations
- Support Chief Compliance Officer in developing the Compliance Program within the company
More about Zimpler
We don't want to loose our start-up mentality. We move fast, find creative solutions and deliver quickly. At Zimpler you will never be bored, there is always a little too much to do and new challenges every day. But at the same time we value a healthy work/life balance. As a part of our team you will have much freedom and much responsibility, and the ability to influence the way we move forward. We value the art of making mistakes and learn from them. We also strive to stay curious, be bold and act in a human and 'shysst' way.
If this job sounds exciting to you, don't hesitate to apply!