We are expanding in Malta, in order to cater better to our iGaming clients and we need a sales manager to help us grow!
About the role
As a sales manager at Zimpler you will be a B2B sales person, relationship builder and a project manager. You will create and qualify a large number of leads, perform discovery to understand the merchants, negotiate deals and project manage the entire onboarding process, looping in multiple other departments and stakeholders.
- Prospect for new clients
- Discover before you sell
- Work together with Product and BizDev to sell and close deals
- Feedback client needs for new markets, new products and new features to our Growth and Product teams
- Work closely with our Key Account Manager to ensure we never miss a chance to up-sell
- Work closely with our Integration and Compliance teams to ensure the onboarding process is a great experience for our clients
- Project manage the entire flow and coordinate relevant stakeholders such as
- Customer support
- Account management
- And many more
- Build outstanding relationships with the clients you bring onboard
- Be an expert on our product, on our competitors product and on payments in general
- 3+ years of experience in B2B sales in iGaming
- An existing network within iGaming
- Payments experience will be considered a plus
- Mentor you and help you grow as we grow
- Listen to your feedback and ideas
- Give you that start-up experience.
We are now entering a strong growth phase, hence the expansion in Malta, but we can’t yet offer all the perks of a much bigger corporation. But what we can offer is:
- An open and collaborative environment
- The chance to help shape our company culture
- An opportunity to build processes around the role
- A position to influence how and why we do things.
If this challenge inspires you, then send us your application!