Are you a social animal? Perhaps mingling, coffee drinking, chatting, connecting and other socialness are all your cup of tea? Are you also a person who likes to win, see results and reach goals? Then you might be our new Account Manager in Malta.
Zimpler is a Swedish B2B fintech company that was founded in 2012. We aim to increase cost efficiency for our clients, whilst providing an excellent product and building outstanding relationships. We are now expanding in Malta, in order to cater better to our iGaming clients and we need a Key Account Manager to help us grow!
About the role
We are looking for a driven professional to join us as a key account manager, responsible for cultivating and nurturing relationships with our most important clients. You will work closely with our sales team to assist them in the onboarding process, maintain and grow the client cooperation once live and to enlist sales assistance once upsell opportunities are identified. Things you will do:
- Monitor the performance of your key clients against KPIs and actively grow each account by:
- analysing performance and conversion
- building a knowledge base
- negotiating presentation and positions
- organising and executing collaborative marketing campaigns
- Build and nurture strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Work closely with the sales team who will upsell products to your existing clients
- Work closely with multiple internal departments (support, product, business development and sales) in order to facilitate growth.
- A positive attitude
- A relationship-building mindset: being responsive, proactive, organised and driven
- An understanding of online payments and the iGaming sector
- A proven track record in at least one of the following:
- Growing existing client accounts
- Building strong relationships
- Meeting and exceeding targets
- A strong network of professionals within iGaming.
- Mentor you and help you grow as we grow
- Listen to your feedback and ideas
- Give you that start-up experience.
We are now entering a strong growth phase, hence the expansion in Malta, but we can’t yet offer all the perks of a much bigger corporation. What we can offer is an open and collaborative environment and the chance to help shape our company culture. You have the opportunity to build processes around the role and are in a position to help determine how and why we do things.
Welcome to us!