Business developer for growing fin-tech company
Business Development - Stockholm
Are you the person that can't help but see untapped potential in every business? Does the rapidly moving fin tech market trigger you? -We are looking for a pioneer, a fin-tech business developer.
Hi, were Zimpler!
Zimpler is a fintech company that handles payments and transactions for gaming companies, crypto brokers, start ups and retailers. Right now we are looking for someone that sees untapped potential everywhere, especially within the fin-tech industry and can help us expand into… well that’s /your/ job isn’t it?
Speaking of, this is what you’ll do
You will be part of a Business Development team and work closely with the Lead and B2B team. As Business Developer you have to quickly learn and understand the technical infrastructure within the product and overall payment market. To be able to find innovative business ideas, you will have to consider both legal aspects, user behaviours and the fin-tech trends in Sweden and other countries. You will investigate new opportunities and areas, set up plans and figure out all requirements in order to grow the business. You will support the product development team as they build new cool solutions by providing correct information about business requirements and customer demands.
And if bullet point lists are more your speed:
- Analyze which new markets we should enter.
- Prepare and present new business concepts and features for our product team
- Find strategic technical partnerships.
- Develop internal business cases for B2B merchants
- A business minded person
- Driven and self-motivated
- Curious and constantly find ways to improve things
- Analytical and thorough, you don’t let things go until they are complete
- A team and communication loving person
- Motivated by working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- 3+ years working experience as a product or business developer in a product/tech company
- Experienced entrepreneur or consultant
- Degree in business/economics or relevant experience obtained through work
Things that would make you even more attractive:
- Experience of working in a fin-tech company is a very big plus
- Experience from international expansion
We love unicorns, but we like other animals too :)
What we offer
- An experimental atmosphere.
- Creative teamwork based on honest communication and individual responsibility.
- the ability to influence what we do and how we do it. You’re the expert so your input is exactly what we need.
- The possibilities to continually grow and learn as professionals and humans.(all Zimplers can educate themselves by attending conferences, seminars and trainings in and outside the country)
- Having a balance between home/work through flexible work hours and locations
- Fast paced and fun environment
- Pension benefits
- Contribution to your wellness (3000 kr in health benefits)
You’ll join the Stockholm office and we want you to start as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the position, please contact the recruiting manager Kristofer Ekman Sinclair, email@example.com
We look forward hearing from you!
Our vision is/“To provide simple and safe services, by understanding our users’ financial needs.”/Our payment solution is already live in Sweden, Finland and Germany, and soon to be expanding to other European countries. Founded in late 2012, Zimpler is now an established young company. In 2017, Zimpler was listed as the 3rd fastest growing tech company in Sweden on Deloittes Fast 50 tech list. (edited)