Hello, we’re Zimpler!
Our vision is “To provide simple and safe services, by understanding our users’ financial needs.” Our payment solution is already live in Sweden, Finland and Germany, and soon to be expanding to other European countries. Founded in late 2012, Zimpler is now an established young company. In 2017, Zimpler was listed as the 3rd fastest growing tech company in Sweden on Deloittes Fast 50 tech list.
Whatever we do, we do things shysstare, both towards our colleagues, users and customers. We also value:
- An experimental atmosphere, some might call it a start-up mentality.
- Creative and autonomous teamwork based on honest and transparent communication and individual responsibility. To work towards the same goals, we align through vision and roadmaps.
- To constantly be able to improve what we do and how we do it. And you’re the expert so your input is exactly what we need.
- The possibilities to continually grow and learn as professionals and humans.
- Having a balance between home/work through flexible work hours and locations
The dream is to build a world class finance team at Zimpler, where you as a financial controller will work together with the CFO and an accountant. Here you will have the opportunity to set and develop our processes and our way of working as we expand. You will have a key role in building the finance function to support our rapid growth.
- Control and follow up on the accounting (handled by external consultancy)
- Financial forecasts and reports for lead team and board.
- Develop and improve our financial processes such as salary, automatization, accounting and so on.
- Be an active part of the product development and support the connection between product and accounting
- Analyze income, cost drivers and suggest improvements
- Support the sales team with data analysis
- Support our compliance team with financial reporting to Finansinspektionen
- Drive the monthly and yearly closing process together with our external consultancy
- Driven and self-motivated
- A person who constantly sees possibilities and ways to improve things
- Thorough and have an eye for detail, you don’t let things go until they are correct
- Willing and open to work with and help teammates by sharing knowledge and learning
- Motivated by working in a fast-paced start-up environment
You also have these qualifications:
- 2+ years working experience as a controller or from an auditing firm
- Degree in economics or relevant experience obtained through work
- Good knowledge in Swedish accounting and auditing
These things would make you even more attractive:
- A Background within financial service
- Experience from international companies and different currencies
- Working experience or understanding of Fortnox
- An Excel Jedi master
What we offer
- Fast paced and fun environment
- Flexible work hours
- Pension benefits
- Contribution to your wellness (Zimpler sponsor your gym card etc)
- Learn and develop at work, all Zimplers can educate themselves by attending conferences, seminars and trainings in and outside the country
You will be situated at the Stockholm office and can start as soon as possible. We use a continuous selection process, so don’t hesitate - submit your application in English today! If you have any question about the position, please contact the recruiting manager Johan Strand - email@example.com
We love unicorns, but we like other animals too :)
Look forward to hearing from you!