Zimpler is a Fintech company smack in the middle of next generation payments and Open Banking. We offer an account to account payment solution to companies that want an easy and quick way to offer incoming and outgoing bank payments for their users.
In short: we make it real easy for you to let your users pay and withdraw money while increasing conversion.
Our vision is that everything should just work. Imagine a world which is completely friction free. No waiting in line, no arguing with support, no woopsie daisy unexpected errors. Just smooth sailing from when you wake up in the morning until you slither down between your sheets in the evening. Wouldn’t that be nice?
As a Fintech company, our contribution to this comfier future is to simplify transactions between people and business everywhere. By listening to the needs of our customers, we create custom solutions, finding better, smarter, smoother, prettier, user friendlier and more innovative ways to do things.
We’ve just hit a growth spurt and are on the lookout for a Head of Treasury to join our motley crew of curious, growth minded and all around nice people.
About the role
You will take ownership of the Treasury management at Zimpler from day one. This is a new and exciting broad treasury role within the Finance team that emphasise on structuring and acting on the opportunities given from new insights as you step into the role. In collaboration with stakeholders, both internal and external, you will form and shape the treasury management. This is a unique opportunity to build a function from the ground in an extensive fintech company where your contribution will be significant.
Things you’ll be responsible for
- Overall responsibility with global focus on driving efficiency of day-to-day operations, exploring automation and transformation opportunities
- Asset management
- Debt & funding structures
- FX & IR risk management
- Transfer pricing
- Policy & process responsibility
Things you are really good at
- 5+ years of experience within cash management in a banking/financial institution or a FinTech setting.
- Experience with Open Banking will be a big plus
And you are definitely
- Native like - fluent in written and spoken English
- International mindset
- Able to excel in a fast paced environment where multi-tasking and short timelines are met with consistent ability to achieve financial accuracy
- Self-starter with strong communication skills
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills preferred