Zimpler is a Fintech company smack in the middle of next generation payments and Open Banking. We offer an account to account payment solution to companies that want an easy and quick way to offer incoming and outgoing bank payments for their users.
In short: we make it real easy for you to let your users pay and withdraw money while increasing conversion.
Our vision is that everything should just work. Imagine a world which is completely friction free. No waiting in line, no arguing with support, no woopsie daisy unexpected errors. Just smooth sailing from when you wake up in the morning until you slither down between your sheets in the evening. Wouldn’t that be nice?
As a Fintech company, our contribution to this comfier future is to simplify transactions between people and business everywhere. By listening to the needs of our customers, we create custom solutions, finding better, smarter, smoother, prettier, user friendlier and more innovative ways to do things.
We’ve just hit a growth spurt and are on the lookout for a Partnership Manager to join our motley crew of curious, growth minded and all around nice people.
About the role
You will be responsible for bringing Zimpler to the attention of valuable Partners in Europe and eventually globally. Across various sectors such as Ecom, Fintech, Finance and more. You will begin by learning and understanding how these Partners want to work with APMs, working closely with our Product team to ensure the product meets client needs, building new policies and processes alongside the CCO + Compliance teams, selling Zimpler to the Partners and ensuring they actively sell and promote our method to their clients.
Things you’ll be responsible for
- Use your existing network of valuable Partners to understand their needs and requirements
- Draft, propose and execute new partnership plans, policies and procedures
- Sell Zimpler to your network and bring on multiple new Partners across numerous segments
- Work closely with our Product team to develop and grow the product
- Manage accounts and maintain the relationships once Partners are onboard
- Ensure our partners are up to date with the latest integrations, markets, products and education.
Things you are really good at
- An existing network of Payment Partners within relevant markets and segments
- 5+ years of experience within sales, business development or account management focusing on online payments
- Experience working closely with or for online payment partners with a product focus
- Experience with Open Banking will be a big plus
And you are definitely
- Native like - fluent in written and spoken English
- International mindset