Zimpler is a Fintech company smack in the middle of next generation payments and Open Banking. We offer an account to account payment solution to companies that want an easy and quick way to offer incoming and outgoing bank payments for their users.
In short: we make it real easy for you to let your users pay and withdraw money while increasing conversion.
Our vision is that everything should just work. Imagine a world which is completely friction free. No waiting in line, no arguing with support, no woopsie daisy unexpected errors. Just smooth sailing from when you wake up in the morning until you slither down between your sheets in the evening. Wouldn’t that be nice?
As a Fintech company, our contribution to this comfier future is to simplify transactions between people and business everywhere. By listening to the needs of our customers, we create custom solutions, finding better, smarter, smoother, prettier, user friendlier and more innovative ways to do things.
We’ve just hit a growth spurt and are on the lookout for a Communication Specialist to join our motley crew of curious, growth minded and all around nice people.
About the role
Are you the kind of person who constantly finds themselves explaining to others what is going on? Or have you ever felt like you obsess over finding the right way to explain a particular topic? If you do, AND you like putting pen to paper, then you are just what we need.
The marketing team at Zimpler is facing a major growth journey and we need a born communicator who can help us communicate and coordinate our brand.
In this role, you will be a key player in implementing communications strategies, driving the marketing agenda, and supporting the marketing team in both content creation and communication coordination.
We believe you are fluent in writing and speaking American/English, with a passion for writing, and have the ability to coordinate and keep consistency for external content, within the team and in the organization.
Things you’ll be responsible for
- Support, develop and run internal communication projects, including content production.
- Write content briefs, draft, and edit communication for external use, such as newsletters and customer specific communication.
- Support Zimplers expansion plan with content, coordination, translation coordination and other marketing actions aimed towards specific markets.
- Coordinate communication activities such as marketing campaigns and media activities for specific markets.
- Prepare campaign and marketing kits for partner platforms.
- Be a stakeholder for the editorial calendar, supporting in keeping all communication on track and pitching in when there is a risk of missing a deadline.
Things you are really good at
- Editing and Researching
... And you can adapt to a fast-paced environment
And you are definitely
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and written
- Fluent in written and spoken American English