Zimpler is a Fintech company smack in the middle of next generation payments and Open Banking. We offer an account to account payment solution to companies that want an easy and quick way to offer incoming and outgoing bank payments for their users.
In short: we make it real easy for you to let your users pay and withdraw money while increasing conversion.
Our vision is that everything should just work. Imagine a world which is completely friction free. No waiting in line, no arguing with support, no woopsie daisy unexpected errors. Just smooth sailing from when you wake up in the morning until you slither down between your sheets in the evening. Wouldn’t that be nice?
As a Fintech company, our contribution to this comfier future is to simplify transactions between people and business everywhere. By listening to the needs of our customers, we create custom solutions, finding better, smarter, smoother, prettier, user friendlier and more innovative ways to do things.
We’ve just hit a growth spurt and are on the lookout for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our motley crew of curious, growth minded and all around nice people.
About the role
We are looking for our next Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our TA Team!
You will help Zimpler scale up with your own insights and bring the TA team to the next level. We are a small passionate team driving Zimpler's talent needs and processes forward, and we are looking forward to your input. You will be involved in a lot of different projects including internationalization, employer branding as well as development and retention of our employees.
You will be working closely with the business and the rest of the P&C team.
Things you’ll be responsible for
- You will be a key person in establishing a consistent, efficient, and scalable hiring process that will allow Zimpler to meet current and future talent needs
- Establish Zimpler as a leading employer for passionate and talented people by developing and building brand awareness
- Help build a leading function that is trusted by our senior leaders enabling them to define, develop and deliver strategic hiring plans
- Handle day-to-day running of candidate experience ensuring high levels of productivity and progression
- Collaborate with and support the hiring managers, getting involved in what the team needs and wants
- Participate in continuous improvement by generating suggestions, engaging in problem-solving activities to support teamwork
Things you are really good at
- Finding the right candidates for the job.
- People-focused facilitator who values input from all areas and is comfortable making decisions and driving change while not having all the answers.
- Passionate about the candidate experience and constantly looking for new ways to ensure ongoing improvements
- Engaging and attracting top candidates while building strong relationships.
- Understanding different business areas and their needs.
- Being proactive and detail-oriented with an ability to deliver strong results in a timely manner.
- Being a team player and flexible mindset and good at prioritizing conflicting demands.
And you are definitely
- An Outstanding Networker
- International Mindset
- Fluent in English