Zimpler is a Fintech company smack in the middle of next generation payments and Open Banking. We offer an account to account payment solution to companies that want an easy and quick way to offer incoming and outgoing bank payments for their users.
In short: we make it real easy for you to let your users pay and withdraw money while increasing conversion.
Our vision is that everything should just work. Imagine a world which is completely friction free. No waiting in line, no arguing with support, no woopsie daisy unexpected errors. Just smooth sailing from when you wake up in the morning until you slither down between your sheets in the evening. Wouldn’t that be nice?
As a Fintech company, our contribution to this comfier future is to simplify transactions between people and business everywhere. By listening to the needs of our customers, we create custom solutions, finding better, smarter, smoother, prettier, user friendlier and more innovative ways to do things.
We’ve just hit a growth spurt and are on the lookout for a Legal Counsel to join our motley crew of curious, growth minded and all around nice people.
About the role
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Junior Legal Counsel at the start of their legal career to join our growing legal team. You will work together with Zimpler's legal team in a variety of legal matters and play a key part in all parts of the business.
As a regulated entity, Zimpler is subject to a plethora of rules and regulations, and to keep up speed and agility we are building a legal team that is innovative, proactive and solutions oriented, and takes the role of an internal business partner and not purely a support team.
Things you’ll be responsible for
- Support the legal team and the daily business in regulatory and commercial matters.
- Be part of Zimpler’s international expansion, supporting the team with legal analysis and project management.
- In collaboration with our legal counsels; draft, review and advise on agreements such as our merchant agreements, terms & conditions, partner agreements, NDAs etc.
- Drive projects with internal and external stakeholders.
Things you are really good at
- Being proactive and detail-oriented with an ability to deliver strong results in a timely manner.
- Taking ownership of projects and dealing with questions pragmatically and with an open mind in a fast paced environment.
- Openness and willing to learn about a broad range of topics.
And you are definitely
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- A law graduate with 1-2 years of experience providing legal advice in regulatory, corporate or commercial law topics, preferably from a top tier law firm.