Zimpler is a Fintech company smack in the middle of next generation payments and Open Banking. We offer an account to account payment solution to companies that want an easy and quick way to offer incoming and outgoing bank payments for their users.
In short: we make it real easy for you to let your users pay and withdraw money while increasing conversion.
Our vision is that everything should just work. Imagine a world which is completely friction free. No waiting in line, no arguing with support, no woopsie daisy unexpected errors. Just smooth sailing from when you wake up in the morning until you slither down between your sheets in the evening. Wouldn’t that be nice?
As a Fintech company, our contribution to this comfier future is to simplify transactions between people and business everywhere. By listening to the needs of our customers, we create custom solutions, finding better, smarter, smoother, prettier, user friendlier and more innovative ways to do things.
We’ve just hit a growth spurt and are on the lookout for a Product Analyst to join our motley crew of curious, growth minded and all around nice people.
About the role
In this role you will provide analysis and deliver insights to support improvements and new feature development of the company’s product. You will work closely with UX and engineers to generate actionable insights that can be utilized to improve the product. You will work end-to-end on product development, from defining hypotheses, performing tests, analyzing data, and gathering insights to delivering suggestions for further development, improvements, and increased value.
You will join the team in the early stages and have the ability to shape and define how the team will work moving forward.
Things you’ll be responsible for
- Setting up and defining KPI's
- Implementing Google Analytics and Data Studio
- Generating and testing hypotheses
- A/B Testing
- Data analysis
- Derive actionable insights from large unstructured data sets to increase value and product performance
Things you are really good at
- Analyzing large data sets using SQL, google analytics, and Data Studio.
- You have excellent analytical skills combined with a strong business mindset.
- A deep technical understanding and ability to understand the product and consumers.
- Experience working with apps or digital products directed towards business or consumers and can easily make sense of large unstructured data sets.
And you are definitely
- Fluent in English
- Experienced in SQL, google analytics, and Data Studio. We would be thrilled if you have experience in Python and/or Golang.