Zimpler is a Fintech company smack in the middle of next generation payments and Open Banking. We offer an account to account payment solution to companies that want an easy and quick way to offer incoming and outgoing bank payments for their users.
In short: we make it real easy for you to let your users pay and withdraw money while increasing conversion.
Our vision is that everything should just work. Imagine a world which is completely friction free. No waiting in line, no arguing with support, no woopsie daisy unexpected errors. Just smooth sailing from when you wake up in the morning until you slither down between your sheets in the evening. Wouldn’t that be nice?
As a Fintech company, our contribution to this comfier future is to simplify transactions between people and business everywhere. By listening to the needs of our customers, we create custom solutions, finding better, smarter, smoother, prettier, user friendlier and more innovative ways to do things.
We’ve just hit a growth spurt and are on the lookout for a Head of Sales Nordics to join our motley crew of curious, growth minded and all around nice people.
About the role
You will be responsible for the Nordic Sales Team selling our existing solution and determining which new industries and segments we should focus on, ensuring continued growth in these areas and markets. Leadership & coaching of the team is key in this role and we see this role being very hands on supporting and driving the team members to great success. Meetings and negotiations with potential merchants are also a part of the role, but also proactively engaging in dialogue with our customers on how to improve and develop our offerings, not only in regards to features but also for which countries we support.
You will belong to the Sales team and the focus will mainly be on new segments and to serve our clients' need for fast and straightforward payments. We work agile where sales and product are part of the same work stream and collaborate on opportunities together.
Things you’ll be responsible for
- Lead and challenge an awesome team, including hiring and developing the team member
- Own the Nordic market focus strategy and initiatives
- Identify key opportunities for Zimpler through a combination of analytics and just good old business sense
- Drive scalability and productivity in the sales organization
- Deliver results for the business that accelerate growth
- Manage day to day business in our exciting and buzzing company
Things you are really good at
- Ability and passion to lead, motivate and coach a team
- Working with cross-functional teams
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written
- Working in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and multiple stakeholders
- Driving analytical, strategic, and operational projects
- Results-driven, self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Quant skills
And you are definitely
- Fluent in English is a prerequisite. Fluency in Finnish, Danish and/or Norwegian would be considered a merit
- Someone with an established network within several different sectors
- 5-10 years successful track record within sales with at least 5 years in sales operations role with a focus on leadership in a fast-paced company