Zimpler is a Fintech company smack in the middle of next generation payments and Open Banking. We offer an account to account payment solution to companies that want an easy and quick way to offer incoming and outgoing bank payments for their users.
In short: we make it real easy for you to let your users pay and withdraw money while increasing conversion.
Our vision is that everything should just work. Imagine a world which is completely friction free. No waiting in line, no arguing with support, no woopsie daisy unexpected errors. Just smooth sailing from when you wake up in the morning until you slither down between your sheets in the evening. Wouldn’t that be nice?
As a Fintech company, our contribution to this comfier future is to simplify transactions between people and business everywhere. By listening to the needs of our customers, we create custom solutions, finding better, smarter, smoother, prettier, user friendlier and more innovative ways to do things.
We’ve just hit a growth spurt and are on the lookout for a Sales Manager Baltics to join our motley crew of curious, growth minded and all around nice people.
About the role
Zimpler is expanding fast into new markets and new segments. We are expanding into the Baltic's, and you will sell our existing solution but also be active in customer dialogues on how to improve and develop the services. You will be an integral part of our market expansion and growth as a company. It’ll be all about collaboration, expectation management and the thrill of creating something new.
The role will be located in Sweden, ideally in Stockholm or Gothenburg.
Things you’ll be responsible for
- Close work with internal departments to analyze and asses new industries in the Baltics. Discover and report things like:
- Product fit
- Industry fit
- Business case
- Work with the merchants to understand their needs
- Actively sell the product and bring new merchants onboard
- Oversee the onboarding process in collaboration with compliance, integration and product
Things you are really good at
- B2B sales
- Maintaining and building a network in the Baltic's
- Identifying prospect's and customer's pain points
- Building relationships, both internally and externally
And you are definitely
- 1-3 years of experience from B2B sales in the Baltic region
- Someone with a preexisting network in the Baltic's preferably within the payments sector
- Fluent in English and Estonian