Zimpler is a Fintech company smack in the middle of next generation payments and Open Banking. We offer an account to account payment solution to companies that want an easy and quick way to offer incoming and outgoing bank payments for their users.
In short: we make it real easy for you to let your users pay and withdraw money while increasing conversion.
Our vision is that everything should just work. Imagine a world which is completely friction free. No waiting in line, no arguing with support, no woopsie daisy unexpected errors. Just smooth sailing from when you wake up in the morning until you slither down between your sheets in the evening. Wouldn’t that be nice?
As a Fintech company, our contribution to this comfier future is to simplify transactions between people and business everywhere. By listening to the needs of our customers, we create custom solutions, finding better, smarter, smoother, prettier, user friendlier and more innovative ways to do things.
We’ve just hit a growth spurt and are on the lookout for a Sales Manager iGaming to join our motley crew of curious, growth minded and all around nice people.
About the role
You will be responsible for selling our existing solution and closing deals with new iGaming merchants, meeting and negotiating is a big part of the role, but also being active in customer dialogues on how to improve and develop the services, not only with features but also the number of countries which we support.
You'll belong to the Sales team and your focus will be igaming partners and the great opportunity to serve our merchants' need for fast payments within this area. We work agile where sales and product are part of the same work stream and collaborate on opportunities together.
Things you’ll be responsible for
- Find and establish contact with interesting new potential merchants within the iGaming space
- Reach out and introduce Zimpler
- Work with the merchants to understand their needs
- Actively sell the product and bring new merchants onboard
- Work with our product development team on ways to solve merchant needs
- Work with our marketing team on campaigns to target your audience
- Project manage the onboarding process in collaboration with compliance, integration and product. And initially, take care of the brands once they are live and operating.
Things you are really good at
- Maintaining and building a huge network within the iGaming space which you can benefit from when building Zimpler's network
- Ability to identify the prospect's and customer's pain points
- Cooperate with Product and Tech-teams to tailor the product to the needs of Merchants
And you are definitely
- Fluent in English
- Someone with an established network within the iGaming space whose well versed within sales
- A University graduate from a related field