Zimpler is a Fintech company smack in the middle of next generation payments and Open Banking. We offer an account to account payment solution to companies that want an easy and quick way to offer incoming and outgoing bank payments for their users.
In short: we make it real easy for you to let your users pay and withdraw money while increasing conversion.
Our vision is that everything should just work. Imagine a world which is completely friction free. No waiting in line, no arguing with support, no woopsie daisy unexpected errors. Just smooth sailing from when you wake up in the morning until you slither down between your sheets in the evening. Wouldn’t that be nice?
As a Fintech company, our contribution to this comfier future is to simplify transactions between people and business everywhere. By listening to the needs of our customers, we create custom solutions, finding better, smarter, smoother, prettier, user friendlier and more innovative ways to do things.
We’ve just hit a growth spurt and are on the lookout for an Account Manager to join our motley crew of curious, growth minded and all around nice people.
About the role
We are seeking to hire a skilled Account Manager who will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our most important banks. Our ideal candidate is able to identify the bank's needs and is passionate about exceeding expectations.
Things you’ll be responsible for
- Nurture current relationships / landscape research
- Coordinate ongoing KYC
- Coordinate technical issues
- Increase market presence with current banks
- Deep dive risk aversion with current banks
- Participate in webinars/forums (industry branding)
- Research market and legal development in market space
- Build relationships (chit chat/lunches)
Things you are really good at
- Aptitude in networking and building relationships
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Previous working experience as Account Manager
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
And you are definitely
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- A University graduate from a related field