Zimpler is a Fintech company smack in the middle of next generation payments and Open Banking. We offer an account to account payment solution to companies that want an easy and quick way to offer incoming and outgoing bank payments for their users.
In short: we make it real easy for you to let your users pay and withdraw money while increasing conversion.
Our vision is that everything should just work. Imagine a world which is completely friction free. No waiting in line, no arguing with support, no woopsie daisy unexpected errors. Just smooth sailing from when you wake up in the morning until you slither down between your sheets in the evening. Wouldn’t that be nice?
As a Fintech company, our contribution to this comfier future is to simplify transactions between people and business everywhere. By listening to the needs of our customers, we create custom solutions, finding better, smarter, smoother, prettier, user friendlier and more innovative ways to do things.
We’ve just hit a growth spurt and are on the lookout for a AML Specialist to join our motley crew of curious, growth minded and all around nice people.
About the role
Things you’ll be responsible for
- Perform extended customer due diligences and evaluate high risk customers
- Continuous monitoring of business relationship
- Investigate complex company structures
- Understand, monitor and review developments in key compliance areas including data protection, anti-bribery, corruption and anti-money laundering
- Ensure that Zimpler is always "best in class" at highlighting potential vulnerabilities
- Secure that the KYC risk based process is smooth and upholds a high quality
Things you are really good at
- Understanding complex company group structures in various jurisdictions
- Handling KYC work
- Identifying and understanding applicable regulations and put these into practice
- Identifying risks and proposing and implementing mitigating activities
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- A University graduate from a related field