Zimpler is a Fintech company smack in the middle of next generation payments and Open Banking. We offer an account to account payment solution to companies that want an easy and quick way to offer incoming and outgoing bank payments for their users.
In short: we make it real easy for you to let your users pay and withdraw money while increasing conversion.
Our vision is that everything should just work. Imagine a world which is completely friction free. No waiting in line, no arguing with support, no woopsie daisy unexpected errors. Just smooth sailing from when you wake up in the morning until you slither down between your sheets in the evening. Wouldn’t that be nice?
As a Fintech company, our contribution to this comfier future is to simplify transactions between people and business everywhere. By listening to the needs of our customers, we create custom solutions, finding better, smarter, smoother, prettier, user friendlier and more innovative ways to do things.
We’ve just hit a growth spurt and are on the lookout for a Legal Counsel to join our motley crew of curious, growth minded and all around nice people.
About the role
Zimpler is growing and we are looking for a Legal Counsel to advise on general regulatory and commercial matters and support our international expansion. As part of the team working with Zimpler's international expansion you will analyze regulatory matters in different jurisdiction together with external counsel and help make things happen.
Things you’ll be responsible for
- Support Zimpler’s international expansion with local regulatory questions, establishment of legal entities and coordinating with local counsel.
- Draft, review and advise on agreements such as our merchant agreements, terms & conditions, partner agreements, NDAs etc.
- Drive negotiations and manage projects with multiple stakeholders internally and externally and manage general corporate matters.
Things you are really good at
- Drafting and negotiating commercial agreements.
- Understanding Swedish and EU financial/payments laws and regulations.
- Being proactive and detail-oriented with an ability to deliver strong results in a timely manner.
- Being a team player and flexible mindset and good at prioritising conflicting demands.
- Communicating in both Swedish and English.
And you are definitely
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- A University graduate from a related field with 3+ years of relevant experience from a top tier business law firm, startup, bank or a bigger corporation, preferably a mix.