Zimpler is a Fintech company smack in the middle of next generation payments and Open Banking. We offer an account to account payment solution to companies that want an easy and quick way to offer incoming and outgoing bank payments for their users.
In short: we make it real easy for you to let your users pay and withdraw money while increasing conversion.
Our vision is that everything should just work. Imagine a world which is completely friction free. No waiting in line, no arguing with support, no woopsie daisy unexpected errors. Just smooth sailing from when you wake up in the morning until you slither down between your sheets in the evening. Wouldn’t that be nice?
As a Fintech company, our contribution to this comfier future is to simplify transactions between people and business everywhere. By listening to the needs of our customers, we create custom solutions, finding better, smarter, smoother, prettier, user friendlier and more innovative ways to do things.
We’ve just hit a growth spurt and are on the lookout for a Compliance Manager to join our motley crew of curious, growth minded and all around nice people.
About the role
You as a compliance counsel will work with improving Zimpler's internal compliance and support our Banking Relations. You will collaborate with other teams within Zimpler and work closely with our external 2nd line compliance function. For the right candidate there will be an opportunity to lead a growing compliance team as the business scales.
Things you'll be responsible for
- Coordinate 1st line compliance and support compliance control reviews with our external 2nd line compliance function.
- Prepare internal and external reports and filings to the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority.
- Support the Banking Relations team with KYC fillings to Zimpler's partner banks globally and bring knowledge gathered from dialogues with banks back to the legal & Compliance team.
- Manage and coordinate New Product Approval processes.
- Asses and manage outsourcing arrangements, including reviewing agreements and preparing notifications to Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority.
- Participate in identifying, analyzing and assessing compliance risks to create and implement compliance plans.
- Support various compliance related matters such as conflict of interest and suitability assessments and lead compliance related projects.
Things you are really good at
- Being proactive and action oriented, effective problem solver with strong integrity.
- Communicating, in both English and Swedish
- Being a team player with a flexible mindset.
And you are definitely
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- A University graduate from a related field with 3+ years experience from a similar role within the financial services sector or at a GRC consultancy firm and significant knowledge of the sector.