Zimpler is a Fintech company smack in the middle of next generation payments and Open Banking. We offer an account to account payment solution to companies that want an easy and quick way to offer incoming and outgoing bank payments for their users.
In short: we make it real easy for you to let your users pay and withdraw money while increasing conversion.
Our vision is that everything should just work. Imagine a world which is completely friction free. No waiting in line, no arguing with support, no woopsie daisy unexpected errors. Just smooth sailing from when you wake up in the morning until you slither down between your sheets in the evening. Wouldn’t that be nice?
As a Fintech company, our contribution to this comfier future is to simplify transactions between people and business everywhere. By listening to the needs of our customers, we create custom solutions, finding better, smarter, smoother, prettier, user friendlier and more innovative ways to do things.
We’ve just hit a growth spurt and are on the lookout for a AFC/AML Manager to join our motley crew of curious, growth minded and all around nice people.
About the role
As AFC/AML Manager you will have one foot in the AML team and one foot in Sales in order to proactively identify new risks emerging from new customers, new segments and new products. Furthermore, you will ensure that CDD/EDD processes work smoothly and efficiently while satisfying AML requirements.
Things you’ll be responsible for
- Strengthen Zimpler's ability to identify and manage AFC risks.
- Lead and participate in projects regarding the implementation of improvement measures within the AFC.
- Ensure that internal processes such as CDD / EDD process, transaction monitoring, fraud management work well and efficiently and identify the need for improvement.
- Support the identification of AFC risks in connection with product development and Zimpler's entry into new market segments.
- Identify and evaluate new financial crime trends and risks.
- Collaborate with our compliance manager to develop and update internal rules and governing documents within AFC and risk assessments.
- Collaborate with AML investigation team and control functions.
Things you are really good at
- Working with AFC and experience working close to sales team is strongly preferred.
- Being proactive, action oriented and effective problem solver.
- Understanding business needs and the interplay between sales, product and compliance.
You prefer a fast paced International environment where you can use your structured and analytical approach in order to see details while keeping a holistic perspective. Furthermore, to be successful in this position you have excellent communication and cooperation skills and foster a climate defined by teamwork.
And you are definitely
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- A University graduate from a related field
- Seasoned within the payment sector and have 5+ years of relevant experience, e.g. from a finch, bank, financial company or relevant authority