Zimpler is a Fintech company smack in the middle of next generation payments and Open Banking. We offer an account to account payment solution to companies that want an easy and quick way to offer incoming and outgoing bank payments for their users.
Our vision is that everything should just work. Imagine a world which is completely friction free. No waiting in line, no arguing with support, no woopsie daisy unexpected errors. Just smooth sailing from when you wake up in the morning until you slither down between your sheets in the evening. Wouldn’t that be nice?
As a Fintech company, our contribution to this comfier future is to simplify transactions between people and business everywhere. By listening to the needs of our customers, we create custom solutions, finding better, smarter, smoother, prettier, user friendlier and more innovative ways to do things.
We’ve just hit a growth spurt and are on the lookout for an Customer Relations Manager to join our motley crew of curious, growth minded and all around nice people.
About the role
You'll be in charge of cultivating and nurturing relationships with our clients. You will work closely with our sales and integration teams to assist them in the onboarding process, maintain and grow the client cooperation once live and to enlist sales assistance once upsell opportunities are identified. In return we will give you a collaborative team environment, plenty of mentorship and health and education benefits, pension and more.
Things you’ll be responsible for
- Monitor the performance of your clients against KPIs and actively grow each account by:
- analysing performance and conversion
- building a knowledge base
- negotiating presentation and positions
- organising and executing collaborative marketing campaigns
- Build and nurture strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Guide merchants during onboarding process and coordinate related tasks internally and externally
- Act as a Back Office Admin (control pricing changes, create new MIDs)
- Supporting merchants via various communication channels like Skype, Slack and email
- Work closely with multiple internal departments (support,integration, product, business development and sales) in order to facilitate growth.
Things you are really good at
- Being responsive, proactive, organised and driven
- Understanding the challenges of online payments and the iGaming sector
- Growing existing client accounts
- Building strong relationships
- Meeting and exceeding targets
- Analysing things
And you are definitely
- Fluent in English
- A University graduate from a related field