Hello! We’re Zimpler. Our vision is that “Everything should just work”. For us, in the Fintech industry, this means providing an outstanding friction free payment experience. Zimpler is in the forefront of open banking and we are active in several European countries. At this very moment we are in the middle of an exciting expansion phase into new segments with new partners.
About the role
You will be responsible for bringing Zimpler to the attention of valuable Partners in Sweden across various sectors such as Ecom, Fintech, Finance and more. You will begin by learning and understanding how these Partners want to work with PSPs, working closely with our Product team to ensure the product meets client needs, building new policies and processes alongside the CCO + Compliance teams, selling Zimpler to the Partners and ensuring they actively sell and promote our method to their clients.
- Use your existing network of valuable Partners to understand their needs and requirements
- Draft, propose and execute new partnership plans, policies and procedures
- Sell Zimpler to your network and bring on multiple new Partners across multiple segments
- Work closely with our Product team to feedback and grow the product
- Account manage and maintain the relationships once Partners are onboard
- Ensure our partners always have the latest integration, the latest markets and the latest products and education.
- An existing network of payment Partners within the relevant market and segments
- 5+ years of experience within sales, business development or account management within online payments
- Experience working closely with or for online payment partners, with an interest in product
- Ambition to grow this into a core segment with the potential to grow a Partnership focused team
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Swedish and English
- Experience with Open Banking will be a big plus.