In the role as Merchant & AML Risk Specialist you will, among other things:
- Perform extended customer due diligences and evaluate high risk customers
- Ongoing monitoring of business relationship
- Investigate complex company structure
- Understand, monitor and review developments in key compliance areas including data protection, anti-bribery and corruption and anti-money laundering,
- Ensure that Zimpler always is "best in class" improvement and highlighting potential vulnerabilities
- Secure that the KYC risk based process is smooth and with good quality
- Great understanding of complex company group structures in various jurisdictions
- Experience in KYC work
- Experience in identifying, read and understand applicable regulations and put these into practice
More about Zimpler
We don't want to loose our start-up mentality. We move fast, find creative solutions and deliver quickly. At Zimpler you will never be bored, there is always a little too much to do and new challenges every day. But at the same time we value a healthy work/life balance. As a part of our team you will have much freedom and much responsibility, and the ability to influence the way we move forward. We value the art of making mistakes and learn from them. We also strive to stay curious, be bold and act in a human and 'schysst' way.
If this job sounds exciting to you, don't hesitate to apply!