Hello! We’re Zimpler. Our vision is that “Everything should just work”. For us, in the Fintech industry, this means providing an outstanding friction free payment experience. Zimpler is in the forefront of open banking and we are active in several European countries. At this very moment we are in the middle of an exciting expansion phase and are looking for a PR and Content Manager that can help us polish our rep.
In the role as PR and Content Specialist, you will position Zimpler as a Fintech company in the PSD2 payment space. Be up to date with what is going on in the payment industry, in media, and all of our segments. You will be a part of the Sales & Marketing team and together you will make sure we’re portrayed honestly in media and stay top of mind for customers, investors, relevant publications and journalists that just want to make an article by a super likeable company.
Who are you?
You probably read industry and business news daily. Or rather, you have nifty lil’ program that helps you flag relevant news so you can figure out how it relates to our offering. You can quickly learn and understand complex topics and then explain them to people in an easy to grasp manner. You are social, emphatic, absolutely love to work in a team and have no trouble rolling up your sleeves and make stuff happen where it needs to happen.
- Take care of Zimpler’s public relations and media contacts
- Create content such as editorials, case studies and articles both for publication and our own channels.
- Create press releases and strategies that position Zimpler as a broad spectrum Fintech.
- Network with both publications and organisations to ensure they fairly represent us.
- Get a deep understanding of our products and services and translate complex product/service information into simple, polished, and engaging content.
- Make sure we have a bunch of reference materials neatly organized and easy to access for those who need it.
- Prepare briefing materials, media lists, webinars, panels and awards.
- Create and generate graphics and visuals across all relevant channels.
- Assist in the creation and development of presentations for customers, investors, and internal use.
- Serve as the first point of contact for media inquiries and other incoming external communication.
- Draft, review, and distribute press and media releases in cooperation with relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with media and our partners’ PR teams.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Superb writing, organization and communication skills.
- 5+ years of experience working with PR and Content creation.
- Willingness to both ask for, and receive feedback and direction.
- Top shelf Swedish and English skills.
As a person you have:
- Ability to adapt to changing responsibilities.
- Ability to learn quickly and pivot.
- Deep desire to contribute to the success of a highly motivated, world-class team.
Does this sound like you? Then don't hesitate to apply – we can't wait to talk to you!